Learn more about the California Consumer Privacy Act and General Data Protection Regulation requirements for the right to access, delete, correct and export. Use this guide to start planning for CCPA compliance on January 1, 2020!
Plus, get a complimentary scan of your website: Includes real-time analysis of all data collection and sharing happening on your sites.
• Allow consumer opt-outs of the sale of PI
• Opt-in consent before selling PI of children
• Host on Do Not Sell My Personal Information Internet Web page
• Appropriate disclosures of third-party data sharing.
• Qualify service providers to continue data sharing after consumer opt-out.
• Share deletion requests with vendors
• Allow consumers to request their PI through at least two methods.
• Verify consumer requests prior to providing information.
• Respond within 45 days (unless extension granted) by mail or electronically
• Give consumers the right to request deletion
• Delete PI of a verifiable request not covered by an exemption
• Request service providers delete PI
• Deliver right to access information provided electronically in a portable and readily usable format so a consumer can transmit to another entity
• Offer consumers Do Not Sell My Personal Information link on homepage
• At or before collecting PI, disclose categories to be collected and purposes. Notify consumers before any changes
• Civil liability for violations of duty to implement and maintain reasonable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information, which the business has not cured in the 30 day notice period
• Train certain staff on CCPA rights and the business’ privacy practices
• Cure any alleged violation within 30 days of notice of the alleged noncompliance
Clarip gives privacy and governance professionals insights on data risks within the organization. Clarip’s technology offers both an agentless architecture that can be targeted to run scans across both external websites and internal data sources, as well as an on-prem agent that can detect and discover data without compromising security.
Fill out the form at left to schedule a scan, and a member of the Clarip Team will get back to you within 24 hours.
Clarip’s SaaS privacy management platform is trusted by several Fortune 100 organizations, to comply with GDPR, CCPA and other privacy laws. Based on patent-pending Hybrid AI technology, Clarip brings “Data-Risk-Intelligence” to help stop customer data leakage, visualize data flows, automate data mapping and fulfill DSAR requests. Clarip’s unified consent and preference management APIs help manage consent for millions across multiple channels including IoT devices. Clarip’s “Just-in-Time” privacy notices offer greater transparency, while the Privacy Center for Humans™ allow management of data subject rights. From cookie compliance and universal consent management, to the most comprehensive website scanning and data mapping automation, Clarip makes enterprise-wide privacy management and data governance easy and affordable!
Clarip offers enterprise privacy management software to help businesses comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act. Choose from automated data mapping, data subject access rights portal, consent management software, and other privacy tools to improve your privacy practices and data governance.
Fill out the form to the left to schedule a demo, and a member of the Clarip Team will get back to you within 24 hours.